Sandwell Park Farm is a fully restored working Victorian farm. Grazing meadows, a traditional farmyard, walled kitchen gardens, Grade II listed buildings, a small museum and award-winning tea rooms provide a perfect day out. The farm is home to a number of rare breed animals and is a member of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust.
Sandwell Park Farm is open almost every day of the year from 10am until 4.30pm. The farm closes for a few days during Christmas.
- Adults – £2
- Children/over 60s – £1.50
- Family ticket (two adults, up to three children) – £7.50
- Family ticket (one adult and up to three children – under 5s free) – £6
Annual and six monthly passes are available from the farm reception.
Address: Salters Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. Tel: 0121 553 0220.
- By foot: The farm can be accessed from a number of locations, mainly from Salters Lane, though also through Dartmouth Park.
- By car: There are two large car parks, one half way along the main drive and at the other at the end of the main drive, off Salters Lane.
- By bus: The following buses stop on Lloyd Street, from where you can walk through Dartmouth Park to reach the farm – 405, 406H, 407H.
- By metro: West Bromwich Central is just over a mile away from Sandwell Park Farm